What we offer?
- Independent work with room for individuality
- Permanent employment in a safe working environment
- Forward-looking company with a family corporate culture
- Independent development and construction of HV breakout boxes and housings for measurement modules
- Cooperation with electronics development
- Collecting customer requirements on site
- Management of manufacturing documents
- Independent production of prototypes
What we expect?
- Completed mechanical engineering studies
- Training as an industrial mechanic or toolmaker desirable
- Experience in design with CAD, preferably Solid Edge or Fusion 360
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Who are we looking for?
- You are efficient and intrinsically motivated
- You have an independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
Be part of our team! We look forward to receiving your applications by email.
Please tell us your salary expectations in your cover letter.